Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anyone Miss Me?

Wow, can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. Never been much of a writer or journal writer so forgive me.

So much has happened since the last time I dropped in. I took a trip to London with my mother and oldest daughter. My four children and I were involved in a major car accident with a drunk driver. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt although my oldest and I are still receiving physical therapy. My oldest finished her freshman year of high school. My son graduated from 5th grade and will begin middle school in the fall. My middle daughter finished her kindergarten year and my baby and I adjusted nicely to being the only two at home during the day. My entire family and I just returned home from our first family vacation in two years. Went to Gatlinburg, TN. Highly recommend it. The Smoky Mountains are beautiful and if I didn't think the grandparents would revolt, I might consider moving my family there.

So, sorry for the long absence. Hopefully I will be better about blogging about our summer.

Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: